Table of Contents Hide
- First, what is dabbing?
- THC concentrates: “I mean Dabs”
- The Best Dab Rig In The Cannabis Industry?
- A brief back story on Dr. Dabber
- Boost EVO Hits Different
- Boost EVO’s Incredible New Features.
- Safety First!
- Appreciating The Art of Cannabis Extraction
- Buy The New Boost EVO Now
- Special Promo Code
First, what is dabbing?
I am sure many of you already know what dabbing is. This section is for anyone diving into cannabis world. Continue reading if you are unfamiliar with what dabbing is and why you need an electric dab rig. Otherwise, skip to The Best Dab Rig.
Dabbing –To Dab, you must first have a vaporizer and butane hash oil, commonly referred to as wax, shatter, oil, and or budder. The process includes extracting tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) resin and other cannabinoids into highly concentrated doses of cannabis.
In Short, Dabbing requires either an electric rig, an oil rig, or an electric nail to vaporize highly concentrated cannabis oil that many people call wax, sap, budder, or shatter.
THC concentrates: “I mean Dabs”
THC concentrates are placed in vaporizers and then heated for absorption. These “Dabs” consist of highly concentrated cannabis oil and come in several different forms:
- Shatter: Nicknamed after its delicacy, as it breaks and shatters just like glass. Typically a thin sheet of concentrated cannabis extract that is amber-colored.
- Butter: weedmaps has this on lock! You can learn everything you want to know about badder, Batter, or budder here. 🙂
- Oil: For the love of Honey Oil, this dab type is a thick liquid gold color. The majority of oils are vaporized or smoked. However, it is possible to eat some varieties.
- Live Resin: The ultimate dab. Live resin is a form of cannabis concentrate manufactured by utilizing a technique that involves taking freshly harvested cannabis and freezing it to subcritical temperatures before and throughout the process of extraction.
- Wax: THC wax has 40-80 percent more THC per dose than more traditional, dried forms of cannabis. This crumbly brown sugar look-alike is a cannabis concentrate favorite.
A Quick NoteDr.Dabber Boost EVO is compatible with Wax Concentrates
You should stop by your local dispensary to find premium wax. Once you have picked up a trustworthy brand, you need an electric dab rig. Keep reading, I will go over the features and what makes this new Dr. Dabber vaporizer so special.
The Best Dab Rig In The Cannabis Industry?
The vaporizer market is exploding as the world embraces cannabis. New cannabis technology is taking vaporization to the highest level. Dabbers are getting top quality rips, all made possible by cannabis innovators such as Dr. Dabber.
Dr. Dabber has mentioned in the past “we take getting you to the next level seriously.” and I believe them. Who doesn’t want huge clouds of smooth smoke? we also want that out-of-body experience…. or maybe that’s just me? In either case, if you want the best smoking session use Dr. Dabber.
Further down this post, I will go over the key features of Dr. Dabber’s newest innovation. If you are looking for tips on how to get bigger clouds, check out Dr. Dabber’s quick guide.
The inventors behind the original eRig in 2015, have revamped one of their best-selling products to present the Boost EVO. If you are searching for how to use a dab rig or where to find the best vaporizers, you’re in luck! Let me introduce you to the new Boost EVO!
A brief back story on Dr. Dabber
Located in Las Vegas, NV, Dr. Dabber is a premium vaporizer manufacturer operating since 2013. With products sold online and in countless dispensaries worldwide, Dr. Dabber has rapidly grown to be one of the top vaporizing brands in the cannabis industry.
Dr. Dabbers’ products have received several awards, including 12 High Times Cannabis Cup awards, Editor’s Choice from Geekspin, and first place on Digital Trends’ list of The Best Vaporizers of 2019.
They have now added to their collection of best vaporizers. By launching a modern vaporizer, “Boost EVO,” assisting dabbers in achieving a perfect dab.
Boost EVO Hits Different
The fantasies of millions of dabbers are now becoming a reality. The new Boost EVO is pocket friendly; comes with 6 Preset Heat Settings and a Magnetic Quartz Dish Atomizer!
“‘Cost-cutting is not in our vocabulary” – Dr. Dabber. When you purchase a Dr. Dabber product, you can be confident that you are purchasing a top-quality vaporizer backed by one of the industry’s top innovators and engineer teams.
Boost EVO’s Incredible New Features.
Let’s start off with color options Boost Evo is available in an eclipse black and a moon-white. It’s packed with tons of upgrades and enhancements from its predecessor, eleven-second heat uptime, and a quick-connect adapter with airflow release.
A full list of Boost EVO’s features.
- Compatible with Wax Concentrates
- Dr. Dabber Boost EVO E-Rig Vaporizer
- 6 Preset Heat Settings (500°F-750°F)
- 5 RGB Light Modes + Stealth Mode
- Magnetic Quartz Dish Atomizer
- Quartz to Glass Vapor Airpath
- Built-In Temperature Sensor
- 7.75” inches Tall (w. Glass)
- 2.38” inch Base Diameter
- 11-Second Heat Up Time
- Optimized Heat Settings
- Ergonomic Grip Pads
- 60+ Uses Per Charge
- Passthrough Charging
- 15-Minute Auto Shut Off
- 20 or 40 Second Hold Time
- Powerful Long-Lasting Battery
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Included Protective Carrying Case
- Compact & Portable E-Rig Vaporizer
- Over-Voltage & Short-Circuit Protection
- Quick Connect Adapter with Airflow Release
The Boost EVO has a patent-pending temperature control sensor built-in, Unlike most vaporizers on the market today which have little or no temperature control. Sub-pair brands have calibrated their rigs to continuously heat up until a certain point, prior to cooling down.
The problem with continuous heating is simple. I mentioned earlier within this post, the different THC concentrates and what they are. All of these condensed cannabis oils have different heat tolerance levels. Meaning cannabis oils can catch on fire if you burn them at too high of a level. Thank you Dr. Dabber for temperature control!
Dr. Dabber guarantees the best rips for dabbers. It takes the highness to another level. The sessions are always smooth, fantastic, and enjoyable. An upgraded vaporizer means more high-grade performance, and people will love the Stokes.
Appreciating The Art of Cannabis Extraction
Chances are if you made it this far, you are definitely interested in learning more about cannabis oil, shatter, and wax extracts. For a good read about cannabis extracts check out this article I found by Lucie Zavřelová on Medium.
Did You Know?
Sir. William Brooke O’Shaughnessy - Medical Cannabis Pioneer When O’Shaughnessy published The Bengal Pharmacopoeia in 1844 the section on cannabis extended to 25 pages. This work has been described by James Mills in the Cannabis Britannica as “the most comprehensive assessment of the properties of cannabis” undertaken at the time. These studies helped pave the way for cannabis extraction and tinctures in the United States.
The amount of time that it takes to craft and extract oils can be very complicated. Much respect to those who take the time to understand the science and process behind THC extraction. Without those masterminds where would we be today?
Buy The New Boost EVO Now
Special Promo Code
Use promo code: MARYJANE
For a surprise discount.
Trust me it’s a great deal!
Read More from Us: Click Here maryjanes