Table of Contents Hide
- The Benefits of CBD
- CBD Recommendations and Brands
- CBD 101 BUNDLE by Charlotte’s Web
- CBD Gummies by Not Pot
- Hemp Extract 1500mg by Pure Kind Botanicals
- Pineapple Express Joint Balm by South Seas Skin Care
- Tranquility Capsules by Sagely Naturals
- Full Spectrum Facial Beauty Bar by Thoughtcloud
- Premium Hemp Infused Raw Honey by Potli Shop
- CBD Seltzer Mixed Case by Queen City Hemp
- Pure Ratios – Hemp Patch (40mg CBD) by Made by Hemp
- Empower Soaking Salts by Empower Body Care
The Benefits of CBD
As the benefits of cannabis and its components, such as cannabidiol (CBD), become more commonly known, the demand for products that incorporate these compounds has increased. The market has become saturated with CBD-infused products, making it nearly impossible to sift through them all.
According to a report by the Nutrition Business Journal Hemp & CBD Guide(NBJ), the market grew by 57% percent in 2018. The study goes on to report that of the companies surveyed 73% of natural and organic product manufacturers are expanding into cannabidiol products.
Cannabis users have a reputation for being “lazy” or lacking motivation, but recent studies show this may not be 100% accurate. With the benefits of cannabis becoming more commonly known, individuals are beginning to explore other applications for it, including exercise. Although many believe that the use of cannabis decreases an individual’s activity level, studies show that this is not always true.
So, what are the best wellness products in this booming industry? Here is a list of the top 10 products that can be incorporated into your life! Please note, these are not in any particular order. Rather, they are listed because they are products our contributing writers have used and recommend.
CBD Recommendations and Brands
A study was conducted “Examining Relationships Between Cannabis Use and Exercise Behavior in States With Legalized Cannabis.” The results indicated that the “participants who endorsed using cannabis shortly before/after exercise reported that doing so enhances their enjoyment of and recovery from exercise, and approximately half reported that it increases their motivation to exercise.”
- Cost: $
- Description: This is a starter kit for individuals that are at the beginning of their journey. It includes a few of Charlotte’s Web favorite products:
- “One bottle of our 17mg CBD Oil 30mL.”
- “One bottle of our 15mg CBD Liquid Capsules (30ct.)”
- “One mini Hemp Infused Balm (0.5oz) for your skin.”
- Cost: $35.99 USD
- Description: Not Pot created vegan CBD infused gummies for daily use, with a delightful strawberry flavor! The CBD used in these gummies is extracted from hemp and tested by top scientists, medical doctors, and universities at the forefront of medical cannabis research.
- Cost: $149.95 USD
- Description: A luxurious hemp extract that is infused with MCT and CBD Oil. Pure Kind Botanicals prides itself on their extraction method, as it is claimed to preserve the variety of compounds found within hemp, including the terpenes, trichomes, and cannabinoids.
- Cost: $39.00 USD
- Description: This is a lotion created to assist inalleviating joint and muscle pain. Along with soothing pain, this balm is moisturizing and restorative for the skin. It is made with coconut oil, shea butter, tocopheral(Vitamin E), beeswax, and CBD.
- Cost: $49.99 USD
- Description: A supplementis designed to promote tranquility, calmness, and mood regulation for its users. These capsules are made with lavender, ashwagandha, magnolia bark, and CBD (10mg per capsule).
- Cost: $36.99 USD
- Description: Thoughtcloud developed a facial bar of soup with 300mg of full spectrum CBD. Some of its other ingredients include CBG, CBN, CBC, shea butter, coconut oil, and olive oil.
- Cost: $54.00 USD
- Description: A jar of honey infused with 120mg of CBD. “Potli’s Hemp Honey may help you de-stress, reduce anxiety and nausea, and benefit from anti-inflammatory properties.”
- Cost: $99.99 USD
- Description: Crisp and refreshing CBD infused seltzer water. A few of their awesome flavors consist of blood orange, guava, and lemon lavender. Every serving has 5mg of CBD.
- Cost: $18.00- $75.00 USD
- Description: Made by Hemp created an innovated patch to administer 40 mg of CBD over 96 hours. This is extremely helpful if you are looking for a boost when feeling low. Additionally, if you desire to “target a specific area, this patch is absolutely a great option.”
- Cost: $12-30.00 USA USD
- Description: Abath salt uses “aromatherapeutic essential oils, including Lavender and Bergamot, relax and soothe the senses.” This product is made with a combination of Epsom salt, pink Himalayan salt, dead sea salt, and CBD.
To understand how cannabidiol can help your health, it is important to recognize what cannabidiol is. As one of the more than 100 cannabinoids currently found in the cannabis plant, cannabidiol shares a similar structure to endocannabinoids, which our bodies naturally produce. Any routine inevitably causes microscopic damage to your muscles and tissues. This inflammation triggers the bodies repair process. Too much inflammation can lead to excessive muscle damage delaying recovery and creating poor results. Cannabidiol can aid as a health supplement in curbing the damage to your muscles.