The Global Marijuana Market size was estimated at USD 9,562.98 million in 2021, USD 10,783.22 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.01% to reach USD 19,925.50 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Marijuana Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Marijuana Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Marijuana Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Marijuana Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Marijuana Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Marijuana Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Marijuana Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Marijuana Market?
- Rising awareness of the benefits of cannabis oil
- Medical marijuana for treatment of chronic illness
- Increasing need for pain management therapies
- Negative health effects of marijuana
- Inconsistent federal laws with stringent regulation and enforcement
- Federal-level legalization of medical marijuana due to changes in government policies
- R&D activities in cannabis testing and manufacturing
- Access for minor population and penetration in black market
- Acreage Holdings
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Aurora Cannabis Inc
- Cannabis Science Inc.
- CannTrust Holdings
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- Cara Therapeutics Inc
- Chronos Group Inc.
- Curaleaf, Inc.
- Green Thumb Industries Inc.
- GW Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Harvest Health & Recreation Inc.
- HEXO Operations Inc.
- iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc.
- KushCo Holdings Inc
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- MM Enterprises, USA, LLC
- Organigram Inc.
- StenoCare A/S
- Terra Tech Corp.
- The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd.
- Tikun Olam
- Tilray Inc.
- Trulieve Cannabis
- Village Farms International Inc.
- Vivo Cannabis Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iysgah
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900