DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Vegan Yogurt Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global vegan yogurt market reached a value of US$ 1.94 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.7% during 2021-2026.
- Barambah Organics Pty Ltd.
- Blue Diamond Growers
- Daiya Foods Inc. (Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.)
- Dean Foods (Dairy Farmers of America)
- General Mills Inc.
- Granarolo S.p.A.
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Vitasoy and White Wave Foods (Danone)
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, the analyst is continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Vegan yogurt is a creamy and healthy non-dairy vegan food product that assists in meeting the nutritional requirements of the vegan population. It is prepared using plant sources, such as almonds, soy, coconuts, flax, hemp, oats, peas and cashews. It is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fats, owing to which it assists in minimizing inflammation and increasing the metabolism. Currently, the demand for vegan yogurt is escalating due to the growing adoption of veganism and its easy availability in a wide array of flavors, such as vanilla, strawberry, raspberry, mixed berry, etc.
According to studies by several institutes, including the University of Oxford, replacing meat and dairy products with a variety of plant-based foods can help improve human health and minimize greenhouse gas emissions.
Moreover, numerous non-government organizations (NGOs) are promoting the welfare of farm animals and spreading awareness about the nutritional benefits of an animal-free diet, which in turn is strengthening the market growth. Apart from this, the increasing prevalence of chronic conditions is positively influencing the sales of low-fat vegan cheese as it helps maintain the blood glucose levels and reduce the risks of obesity, stroke, cholesterol and cancer.
Furthermore, the leading players are investing in attractive packaging solutions to expand their existing consumer base. Other factors anticipated to bolster the market growth include the growing number of lactose-intolerant individuals and extensive campaigns undertaken by celebrities and other public figures to encourage the adoption of a vegan diet.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global vegan yogurt market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global vegan yogurt market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the flavor?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global vegan yogurt market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Vegan Yogurt Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Source
7 Market Breakup by Flavor
8 Market Breakup by Application
9 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Indicators
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8b6rdc
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900