The Global CBD Consumer Health Market is projected to reach USD 19,338.49 million by 2027 from USD 8,061.86 million in 2021, at a CAGR 15.69% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
- The Americas CBD Consumer Health Market size was estimated at USD 3,660.98 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 4,182.25 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.27% to reach USD 8,589.65 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific CBD Consumer Health Market size was estimated at USD 1,590.92 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 1,881.85 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.59% to reach USD 3,996.03 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa CBD Consumer Health Market size was estimated at USD 2,809.95 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 3,249.15 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.73% to reach USD 6,752.80 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on cbd consumer health identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group’s economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making.
This market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players’ strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the cbd consumer health to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Medical OTC Products
- CBD Analgesic Products
- CBD Dermatology Products
- CBD Mental Health Products
- CBD Sleeping Aids Products
- CBD Sports Nutrition
- CBD Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (VDS)
- CBD Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Retail Pharmacies
- Retail Stores
- United States
- South Korea
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- Biovectra Inc.
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- CBD American Shaman
- CBDepot s.r.o
- Charlotte’s Web Holdings, Inc.
- CURE Pharmaceutical Holding Corp.
- CV Sciences, Inc.
- Elixinol LLC
- Endoca BV
- Gaia Botanicals, LLC
- Global Cannabinoids Inc.
- HEXO Corp.
- Isodiol International Inc.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Joy Organics Private Limited
- Kazmira LLC
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- Medterra CBD, LLC.
- NuLeaf Naturals, LLC
- Redwood Wellness, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jpe4r1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900