DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “International Directory of Medical Cannabis Companies 2021” directory has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The International Directory of Medical Cannabis Companies is the most comprehensive and accurate Directory of companies and executives in the medical cannabis industry that have ever been published.
This powerful Directory is your connection to key decision makers in the industry throughout Europe, North & South America, Asia, the Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa. This Directory is a must have for anyone who needs to find contacts in this sector worldwide.
Whether you are a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in the medical cannabis industry, this Directory will save you time and effort in finding the up to date information you need.
This Directory Will Enable You To:
- Pinpoint key executives
- Profile a market
- Build new business prospects
- Generate new customers
- Discover who your competitors are
- Make vital contacts
- Save the time, money and effort of doing your own research
- Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
- Source up to date company information
- Keep track of key staff movements
- Access a wealth of quality information on companies and key personnel worldwide.
Key Features Of The Directory Include:
- Medical cannabis companies listed with description of company activities
- Senior medical cannabis personnel listed with name & job title
- Full contact details
- Global coverage of companies and key personnel
- Comprehensive Indexing.
This Directory Also Covers Senior Personnel In Key Job Function Areas Such As:
- Administration; Basic research;
- Business development; Distribution;
- Facilities management; Finance; Health economics;
- Information technology; International development; International marketing;
- Legal affairs; Licensing; Market research;
- Marketing; Medical department; Operations;
- Packaging, Patents; Personnel
- Process development; Product development; Public relations;
- Purchasing; Quality assurance; Regulatory affairs;
- Research and development; Sales and marketing, Senior executives
- Strategy and planning; Wholesale.
For more information about this directory visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wazz4v
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900