DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Perlite Market Research Report by Form, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Perlite Market size was estimated at USD 1,491.78 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,591.73 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.13% to reach USD 2,416.35 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Perlite Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Perlite Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Perlite Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Perlite Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Perlite Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Perlite Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Perlite Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Perlite Market?
- Growth in the building & construction industry in developing countries
- Growing demand for agroperlite from hydroponics and cannabis cultivation
- Use of perlite in industrial applications
- Availability of alternatives
- Growing government certification for perlite consumption
- Investments for the development of ecological perlite materials
- Hazardous effects and difficulty in handling of perlite
- Aegean Perlites SA
- Amol Dicalite
- Bergama Mining Perlite
- Carolina Perlite Company
- Dupre Minerals
- Genper Group
- Gulf Perlite LLC
- Imerys Minerals
- IPM Group of Companies
- Keltech Energies
- Saudi Perlite Industries
- Supreme Perlite Company
- The Schundler Company
- Whittemore Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x5x8pl
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900