DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cannabis Extract Market, by Product, by Extract Type, by Extraction Method, by Distribution Channel, and by Region – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The increasing adoption of CBD for skincare products is driving the global cannabis extract market growth in the forecast period.
Cannabidiol skincare has antioxidant characteristics that assist to reduce the effects of aging and has an anti-inflammatory action on sebocytes, the sebum-producing skin cells. CBD may help to reduce swelling, pain, and redness from existing breakouts, as well as irritation from skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis, due to its anti-inflammatory effects.
For instance, Folium Biosciences announced plans to launch nine active cosmeceutical and lifestyle products enriched with CBD in the U.S. in April 2019 to address market demand for skincare products.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global cannabis extract market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global cannabis extract market based on the following parameters – company highlights, types portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and market strategies
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global cannabis extract market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global cannabis extract market
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- Company Highlights
- Products Portfolio
- Key Highlights
- Financial Performance
- Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- Tikun Olam
- Cannabis Science Inc.
- Aphria Inc.
- Maricann Group Inc.
- Tilray Inc.
- VIVO Cannabis Inc.
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- Cronos Group Inc.
- Terra Tech Corp.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Organigram Holdings Inc.
Global Cannabis extract Market, By Product:
Global Cannabis extract Market, By Extract Type:
- Full Spectrum Extracts
- Cannabis Isolates
Global Cannabis extract Market, By Extraction Method:
- Solvent Based
- Non-Solvent Based
Global Cannabis extract Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Global Cannabis extract Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East
- South Africa
- Central Africa
- North Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/201jtd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900