The Global Cannabidiol Market is estimated to be USD 3.76 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 8.15 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.72%
- Growing Acceptance and Use of Products Due to Government Approvals
- Rising Demand from Medical and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Increasing Awareness of Healing Properties of Cannabidiol
- Risk of Side-Effects Such as Dry Mouth, Diarrhea, Reduced Appetite
- Legal Constraint on Sales of CBD in Some Countries
- Increasing Customer Inclination Towards Natural or Herbal Remedies/Products
- Boosting Product Sales Though Alliances With Health and Wellness Retailers
- Lack of Awareness and Standardization in Many Developing Markets
The Global Cannabidiol Market is segmented based on Type, Distribution Channel, End-User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Hemp and Marijuana.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into B2B and B2C.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Medical, Personal Use, Pharmaceuticals, and Wellness.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are ABcann Medicinals, Inc., Aphria, Inc, Aurora Cannabis, Cannoid, LLC, Canopy Growth Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Cannabidiol Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Cannabidiol Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Cannabidiol Market, By Type
7 Global Cannabidiol Market, By Distribution Channel
8 Global Cannabidiol Market, By End-User
9 Americas’ Cannabidiol Market
10 Europe’s Cannabidiol Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Cannabidiol Market
12 APAC’s Cannabidiol Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- ABcann Medicinals, Inc.
- Aphria, Inc
- Aurora Cannabis
- Cannoid, LLC
- Canopy Growth Corp.
- CBD American Shaman
- Cura CS
- CV Sciences, Inc.
- Folium Biosciences
- GW Pharmaceuticals, PLC
- HempLife Today, LLC
- Isodiol International, Inc.
- Kazmira, LLC
- Maricann, Inc.
- MEDICAL MARIJUANA, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- NuLeaf Naturals, LLC
- Organigram Holding, Inc.
- Pharmahemp d.o.o.
- Phyto Animal Health
- Tikun Olam
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w3new1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900