DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Restless Legs Syndrome Drugs in Development by Stages, Target, MoA, RoA, Molecule Type and Key Players, 2022 Update” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This pipeline guide provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Restless Legs Syndrome and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 3, 2 and 2 respectively.
Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Products under Development by Companies
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Axim Biotechnologies Inc
- Bioprojet SCR
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co Inc
- Luye Pharma Group Ltd
- Omeros Corp
- Relmada Therapeutics Inc
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc.
- Vifor Pharma Ltd
- (cannabidiol + dronabinol) – Drug Profile
- aplindore fumarate – Drug Profile
- BP-1.4979 – Drug Profile
- esmethadone hydrochloride – Drug Profile
- ferric carboxymaltose – Drug Profile
- LY-03009 – Drug Profile
- OMS-527 – Drug Profile
- ropinirole hydrochloride CR – Drug Profile
Product Development Milestones
Featured News & Press Releases
- Nov 15, 2021: Luye Pharma Group: Clinical trial application submitted in the U.S. for the group’s new drug LY03009
- Jan 04, 2021: Luye Pharma Group: LY03009 commenced phase I clinical trial in Australia
- Oct 23, 2014: Hisamitsu Announces the results of Phase II clinical study of HP-3000 in Japan (a transdermal system for the treatment of idiopathic restless legs syndrome)
- Oct 16, 2008: Neurogen Announces Positive Top-Line Results From Two Phase II Trials For Aplindore In Restless Legs Syndrome And Parkinson’s Disease
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/arvvyk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900